- Electricity FREE
- 10 Year Warranty on Metal Parts
- Perfect extraction and crema
- BPA-free glass composites
- Simply add coffee and hot water
- Top quality barista-style espresso
Yes, you can make electricity-free coffee in an Aeropress or a cafetiere. But espresso is a different matter. You tend to need a fancy machine (the type they have in coffee shops) or a coffee pod situation. The ROK espresso maker is a manual affair.
You plug your grounds in, below a cylinder of hot water, before pulling the arms down to force the water through the beans, creating a double shot.